Venado Caves is for those who don’t mind getting wet and muddy, this fascinating underground adventure.
You will take through a labyrinth of passages and chambers in which you will see an interesting rock formation called La Papaya stalactites, stalagmites, bats, spiders and proof that the caves were at one time at the bottom of the ocean.
The caves are located only 45 minutes from La Fortuna.
- Walk through a labyrinth of passages and chambers.
- See the fantastic animals of that habitat.
What You Can Expect
- Have the opportunity to walk through a chambers where you will be able to see rocks formation and wildlife of this cave.
- Duration: Approximately 4 Hours.
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Minimum Pax: 2 pax
- Maximum Pax: 40 pax
What is Include
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Rubber boots
- Transportation in an A/C bus
What to Bring
- Light comfortable clothing
- Sandals or tennis shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
- A change of clothes
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
For more information and prices please contact us here!