Kayak on Arenal Lake is perfect for your vacations in Costa Rica and see the beautiful views that the lake offers us.
Depart from La Fortuna at 8:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. to enjoy a pleasant day of kayaking on Lake Arenal and breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano.
After a short drive, you will get to the Arenal Lake. Our guides will give you the equipment such as life jacket and a paddle. Then the tour begins with an orientation to paddling. You will learn basic paddle strokes, safety and rules of the water.
Once on the water, our guides will lead you along the shoreline for an incredible view of the volcano. On your journey you may observe different species of birds like the Great Blue Heron, Kingfisher, Flycatcher, Anhinga and may also possibly hear the Howler Monkey
- Kayak on Arenal Lake while enjoy Arenal Volcano`s panoramic view.
- Opportunity to observe different species of wildlife.
What You Can Expect
- This experience will give you an opportunity to appreciate the wonderful waters of Arenal Lake, Costa Rica’s largest and most beautiful man-made lake, while enjoying a spectacular view of the impressive volcano.
- Your safety and well-being are our first priorities, and our guides have used their expertise to safely guide countless kayakers of all experience and skill levels.
- The staff will do a wonderful job of explaining how the lake was formed and showing you the wildlife surrounding the lake.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Minimum Pax: 2 pax
- Maximum Passengers: 72 pax
- Activity recommended for people in regular shape.
- Children must be over 8 y.o.
- Pickup time will depend on your hotel, our reservations department will advise at the time of confirming the activity.
What is included
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Picnic fruits
- Transportation in an A/C bus
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Strappy sandals or tennis shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
For more information and prices please contact us here!