Hanging Bridges Arenal tour takes place on a 600 acre reserve filled with lush vegetation and a variety of birds and animals which your experienced guide will help you spot.
Hanging Bridges Arenal tour takes place on a 600 acre reserve filled with lush vegetation and a variety of birds and animals which your experienced guide will help you spot. The trail itself is 1.9 miles (3.1 km) in length, crossing nine fixed bridges and 6 suspension bridges and is laid out at a maximum grade of 7 degrees so that anyone can walk it.
- Walk through the hanging bridges of the rainforest as well as the floor
- Good chance of spotting exotic wildlife
- On clear days there is a spectacular view of Arenal Volcano from one of the bridges
What You Can Expect
- Hanging Bridges Arenal tour offers you a unique opportunity to explore and appreciate the beauty of the forest and the Arenal Volcano. On this half-day tour you’ll hike above the trees, and experience the marvelous subcanopy and canopy forest like never before.
- You’ll experience the natural beauty of a 600-acre lush jungle reserve that’s home to a wide variety of birds and animals. Your guide will help you spot local wildlife such as howler monkeys, sloths, motmot birds, Jacamar birds, eyelash pit viper, poison dart frogs, and others.
- The trail is 3.1 kilometers in length and crosses 9 fixed bridges and 6 suspension bridges. It’s laid out with a maximum grade of 7 degrees, so the trail is easily walked by anyone.
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Minimum Pax: 2 pax
- Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Park entrance
- Water bottle
- Transportation in an A/C bus
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Sunscreen lotion (sunny days) and rain gear (rainy days)
- Insect repellent
For more information and prices please contact us here!