Hiking To Rio Celeste, it is great option for your vacation in Costa Rica where you can enjoy surrounded of nature, and visiting our fantastic rio Celeste and its wonderful waterfall.
we leave early in route to Rio Celeste, we'll arrive at the Tenorio Volcano National Park, where we'll begin our 5 miles hike (approximately 4 hours) through the tropical rain forest. We'll arrive "Los Teñideros" of the Rio Celeste, the site where two streams of crystalline water come together and form the heavenly color blue that gives the river its name.
We'll continue our hike through the jungle to seek out the volcano's furnace vents that expel gases of extreme high temperatures. On our descent we will get to see the spectacular Rio Celeste waterfall whose color makes it one of a kind. Our final reward is an exquisite lunch at the end of our journey.
- Walk in the National Park over an amazing trails
- Know "Los Teñideros" of the Celeste River
- Through the jungle can observe the volcano's furnace vents that expel gases of extreme high temperatures.
- Can see the spectacular Rio Celeste waterfall whose color makes it gorgeous.
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee to the park
What to Bring
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
For more information and prices please contact us here!